You're going to LOVE the fit. Try it on and experience our perfect fit. If you don't love it, send it back in new and unused condition within 30 days for an exchange or full refund*. Risk free.
Free US Shipping
12 Month Warranty
100% Secure Checkout
Reinvented to ride even harder, the second generation of the bestselling 509 Altitude series unleashes a whole new animal. Lighter, stronger, and even more comfortable thanks to a new hand lay-up fiberglass construction, the 509 Altitude 2.0 Helmet excels in any terrain or condition. Includes the Fidlock® magnetic strap buckle for easy one-handed operation, plus customizable features like a removable Pro-Series Breathbox to get you through a full season of extremes.
- Hand lay-up fiberglass composite construction for stronger, lighterweight, and better fit construction
- DOT/ECE certified in USA
- One piece eye port trim
- XS to 4X sizes available in three shells for optimal fit and minimal weight
- Upper vents with on/off shutter closure for airflow control
- Fidlock® chinstrap strap closure for easy in and out
- Go-Pro® mounting capability, improved design
- Perfect fit between helmet eyeport and 509 goggles
- Pro-Series Breathbox for complete protection, removeable for great air flow
- Weight: DOT/ECE 1200 grams
ALTITUDE 2.0 HELMET
All new design, with the same lineage of our Altitude Helmet. Built for riders that demand comfort, control, and confidence in riding in all conditions.
Hand lay-up Fiberglass construction results in a stronger, lighter weight, and certified helmet.