The 509 industry leading warranty covers every product we make in a variety of ways. All warranty claims MUST be handled by 509 directly by submitting a Customer Support Ticket.
Warranty & Return Policy
Next Day Air orders placed before 10am will ship same day and arrive next business day.
Orders placed Saturday or Sunday will ship out the following Monday.
Products with batteries are only available via ground shipping. Examples include but are not limited to: Ignite Jackets, Ignite gloves, Ignite helmets, Ignite goggles, Ignite boots, Ignite balaclavas, and replacement batteries.
For US Customers
- Contact 509 directly by submitting a Customer Support Ticket with a description and photo of the issue included in the message.
- Our Customer Service team will verify if the item is covered under warranty.
- 509 will either require the defective item to be returned to 509, or we may issue a replacement part with no return required.
For Canadian Customers
To avoid any taxes or duties that may be charged on a warranty item, we are having our Canadian distributor, Mountain Sports Distribution, handle our Canadian customer warranties. To get started with your warranty, please visit https://mountainsportsdistribution.com/customers/customer-warranty-form/ or call 1.888.987.SLED .
Lifetime Warranty (for the life span of the product) includes: sunglasses and helmet visors.
- Excludes Tactical Helmet Visors.
- Visor replacement contingent on color availability.
- 3-Year Warranty (from the time of purchase) includes: helmets, outerwear, technical apparel, boots, gloves, goggles (excludes lenses), and luggage.
- 1-Year Warranty (from the time of purchase) includes: lenses, casual, electronics, and heated shields.
Warranty Policy Exclusions
- Covers defect of workmanship and materials, but does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear, and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and material through time, exposure, or extensive use. This warranty is only valid with your proof of purchase, clearly depicting the original order date.
- Warranty does not cover accidents or abuse (snags, tears, burns, etc.), misuse (exposure to gas, oil, chemicals, burns, etc.), improper care of the garment (UV exposure, storing wet), not following outerwear care and washing instructions, or normal wear and tear.
- Helmet shell is not covered against abuse or impacts.
Goggles and lens warranty does not cover scratches or normal wear and tear use.
We have a very easy 30-day Return Policy! Please submit a Customer Support Ticket to get a Return Authorization so we can process your return or exchange. To expedite your exchange, please provide the following information with your ticket:
- The item description or part number if known.
- The item you would like to exchange for.
- Your name, full shipping address, and phone number.
- The date and place you purchased the product. If you did not purchase directly from our website or register your purchase in our warranty system, please send us a copy of your receipt.
As soon as we receive the above information as a customer support ticket, we will review the claim and make a determination on your request. We typically respond within 1-2 days with exceptions for weekends and holidays.
If you have any questions about the process to return or exchange your purchase, please call us at (877) 743-3509 during normal business hours.
In situations where a customer's warranty period has expired, there are certain situations where replacement parts can be purchased or even circumstances where simple factory repairs are possible. To schedule any product service, call 1-877-743-3509 or submit a Customer Support Ticket.